Please mark your calendars for this great opportunity. DMPCC is offering a virtual learning course for Mail Design Professional Certification. You and your team can earn this certification while teleworking or maintaining social distancing in your own office. The course is free but the fee for the exam is $100, payable to DMPCC via check or PayPal. This course will consist of three 4-hour days. The dates are August 18, 19, & 20 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Please RSVP to Dan Dare at DareD@wellmark.com if you plan to attend.
If you have any questions, contact Connie Gregory at Connie.L.Gregory@usps.gov
Mail Design Professional Certification
The National Center for Employee Development (NCED) will be conducting the Mail Design Professional (MDP) Certification via virtual learning – Zoom.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Content and Characteristics
- Barcoding Formats and Print Specifications
- Web Site Navigation Tools
- Designing Automation Mail
- Machinable/Nonmachinable Criteria
- Basic Addressing
- Classes of Mail and Miscellaneous
- Designing Reply Mail
- Forwarding and Related Services
- Special Services
- Any participant who desires to become certified, will need to complete the 100 questions exam and score 80% or better. The exam fee is $100 per exam.